TERMS & CONDITIONS
83707 Bad Wiessee
E-mail: [email protected]
Referred to below as “The Company”.
Content of Workshops, Seminars, Telecalls or Individual Sessions – live or online
- The method trained by the Company of its Facilitators is based on the tools and techniques of Access Consciousness (accessconsciousness.com)
further referred to as the “Tools and Techniques”
- The Tools and Techniques are a method of life coaching, facilitating and ways to improve customers well-being, self confidence and self-esteem.
- The content of the classes, workshops and sessions (the “Services”) of the Company are general advises and services that never guarantee a certain result or improvement of a current situation.
- Coaching and Facilitating versus Therapy
- The Tools and Techniques and the method used by the Company do not guarantee any specific result or change. They are a service, not a therapy.
- The Tools and Techniques used cannot and will never heal diseases or mental disorders, nor can they replace any therapy, treatment of medication plan given to customers by their doctors or therapists.
- Clients and customers under supervision of a doctor or under therapy – for physical or mental reasons – must consult their doctor or therapist before changing their treatment plan or therapy or alter it in any way based on information received from the Company.
- Cancellation Policy
For workshops, online classes and seminars:
- Customers of the Company have choice. There is no cancellation fee or no-show fee after registration.
- In case a customer has paid for a Service already, he/she can cancel at any time and the Company will refund the payment minus transaction fees imposed by the respective payment provider
For Private Sessions:
Private Sessions must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the session is scheduled. In case of later cancellation or no-show the cancellation fee is 100%.
In respect of the Data Protection, the current version of the Data Protection Declaration applies. Please click here: www.chrissydorn.com/data-protection
Any content of this homepage, the classes, the workshops and the telecall is protected by the copyright of the Company. It is not allowed to use any content of any Service without prior written approval of the Company.
Release for Audio and video Recording
- All classes, telecalls, seminars and workshops are recorded for audio and made available to participants. Online Classes may also be streamed via zoom or other video conferencing platforms, with the cameras generally focused on the person currently speaking.
- When registering for a seminar, class, telecall or workshop participants agree to be recorded, filmed and agree that the recordings – including their face and voice are sent to other class participants.
- If ta customer – for whatever reason – does not want to be filmed, he/she must turn of the camera function of his/her device or cover the camera when speaking.
- If a customer does not want to be recorded, all questions can be asked in a written thread as well, that is visible to all other class participants.
- In order to provide the services offered, the acceptance of a legal disclaimer is condition to register for a class.
- Further information can be found here: www.chrissydorn.com/audio-and-visual
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of a contractual relationship with the Company shall be filed with the relevant court being competent for the Company.
Any and all liability for any damage what so ever is herewith excluded to the extent that European consumer protection act allows such exclusion and/or waiver.